Method 1 – From within Your Apphub Desktop:
• When signed in to your Apphub session, click on the black bar at the top of your screen.
This is called the ‘Apphub Toolbar’ and gives us some session control options.
• Clicking the Apphub Toolbar will expand it downwards to reveal the options available to us.
• Once expanded, click on the ‘CTRL+ALT+DEL’ option.
Please Note: Pressing these keys on your keyboard will change the password of the Computer you are using, not your Apphub Session.
• You will then be able to select the ‘Change Password’ option.
Please ensure you know what your current password is as you will be required to enter it during the password reset process.
Method 2 – Your Password has Already Expired, preventing access to your Desktop:
• When attempting to sign in to your Apphub Desktop, you may be prompted that your password has expired.
• In this situation, you will need to browse to the following web page:
• Enter your Sign In Name and Expired Password
• Upon signing in, you will automatically be taken to a page where you can change your password.
• To do this, it will ask you to enter the following information:
(Current) Old Password: